Someone recently made a search on our dashboard: Why is my SAM Broadcaster Pro Crashing?
We’ve also noticed these search terms pop up on our Google Analytics dashboard.
- SAM Broadcaster crashes on Windows 10
- SAM Broadcaster crashing windows 7
- SAM Broadcaster crashes every 15 minutes
- SAM Broadcaster crashes after one song
- SAM Broadcaster crashes without warning
- SAM Broadcaster Pro keeps crashing after a few songs
- SAM Broadcaster keeps freezing
- SAM Broadcaster 2018.6 keeps crashing
- Serious problems with SAM Broadcaster
- Why is my SAM Broadcaster Pro not starting or opening
We often see people saying things about the lack of stability & reliability with SAM Broadcaster.
“We’re running SAM Broadcaster Pro on Windows 7, It often crashes and sometimes won’t restart after a computer reboot which means we have to reinstall the program from scratch”
As to why SAM Broadcaster crashes at random intervals is anyone’s guess…
Although in the newer versions it can be something as simple as the SAMBC.core.xml file being corrupted that causes SAM to go wrong.
The problem with SAM Broadcaster crashing without warning has always happened. It has always been a program plagued with problems (bugs) that don’t appear to be getting fixed by the developers
However when it comes to radio automation software these days you have a choice.
Forget paying $$$ for SAM Broadcaster (Which is proven to be unstable) just install a free & stable program such as RadioDJ
- RadioDJ is a 100% FREE radio automation solution.
- RadioDJ is a radio studio automation program for hobby broadcasters and professionals alike
- RadioDJ runs with Microsoft .NET (3.5 & 4.6) and an MySQL server
- RadioDJ is compatible with Windows 7/8/10
- RadioDJ is stable and will run for days/weeks/months
- No Keys or Activations required to unlock the full benefits of the software
@spacial You’re recent update of Sam Broadcaster keeps crashing on me unexpectedly, are you aware of it happening with other users?
We’ve used RadioDJ since late 2010 and haven’t experienced the same random crashing/freezing issues we had when using SAM Broadcaster.
Infact its never knowingly crashed while we’ve been using it
The only time we usually have to restart RadioDJ is when Windows updates require a computer reboot.
Despite what some people might think/say RadioDJ really is FREE with No catches or hidden costs.
It really is time people stopped paying out $$$ for radio automation software that doesn’t work as advertised!
Last updated on: 17th September 2019
at 15:18 PM Europe/London