Do you use RadioDJ and have a WordPress website? Are you looking for some form of web integration?
Update: The developer of the WordPress plugin seems to have abandoned the project and support is very limited.
This plugin is intended for entertainment purposes only, Use at own risk!
Then you need the WordPress plugin for RadioDJ v0.7.0
* Enhancement: Added reCAPTCHA for request verification
* Enhancement: Make sure tracks in playlist queue can’t be requested
* Enhancement: Added option to disable name input field for requests
* Enhancement: Added option for request per-IP-address limit duration
* Fix: Check request limit using selected time interval rather than comparing date
* Enhancement: Option to disable IP address detection for visitors behind a proxy
* Enhancement: Added options to disable request submission and display a message
* Enhancement: Option to control track types available for requests
* Enhancement: Option to control track types displayed by [now-playing] shortcode
* Enhancement: Display a dismissible notification when request submission is disabled
It’s not that difficult to install the plugin on WordPress if you follow a few simple steps.
1) Download the WordPress plugin from Here
2) Go into your wordpress dashboard. Click on Plugins and add new plugin. Upload the .zip file by clicking install.
Read the full article
Last updated on: August 15th, 2017
at 16:24 PM Europe/London