We’ve tried the DSP Stereo Tool Audio Processor plugin in its many guises over the years with varying results.
How do you install Stereo Tool Audio Processor in RadioDJ v1.8.2?
1) Install the DSP Stacker plugin.
2) Download the latest Winamp DSP version of Stereotool
3) Run the installer and browse to the RadioDJ plugins folder. (e.g C:\RadioDJ\Plugins) remove the Winamp folder part.
4) Click on Install, ignore this warning and click yes.
If all has gone to plan the dsp_stereo_tool.dll should now be in your plugins directory.
5) Start RadioDJ go to Options and click the plugins button. Highlight the DSP plugin and click on show.
Highlight the stereo tool DSP in the top list and click the green + to add it to the list of DSP’s you wish to use. Double click on the plugin and the Stereo tool plugin should now be visible.
The native DSP plugin will not work with 2.x.x. versions of RadioDJ hence why its now listed as a v1.8.2 plugin.
If you want to run Stereo Tool alongside RadioDJ v2.0.0 you’ll need to download the stand alone version of the software.
If you require help with Stereo Tool then please head to their forums.
Last updated on: 10th November 2019
at 10:26 AM Europe/London