You can now automatically backup your RadioDJ database at a specified hour of the day with the database setup tool.
It’s pretty straight forward to set up.
2) Unzip the RadioDJ folder to C:\ outside of the program folder.
3) Open up databasesetup.exe inside the setup folder.
4) Install RadioDJ and install your database as per these Instructions
5) In the second tab set the time and location where you want to backup your database.
6) Minimise to the tray and leave it running.
It should automatically backup your database at the hour you set it to backup.
Last updated on: June 1st, 2017
at 09:59 AM Europe/London