You can automatically backup your RadioDJ database at a specified hour of the day with the database setup tool.
It’s pretty straight forward to set up.
2) Install RadioDJ to C:\RadioDJv2 outside of the program folder
3) Open up databasesetup.exe inside the setup folder
4) Install RadioDJ and install your database as per the Instructions
5) In the second tab tick the box set the hour and location of where to backup your database to
6) Minimise to the tray and leave it running
7) It will automatically backup your database at the hour you set it to backup
Top Tip: Try making sure you backup your database to an external drive. A small 1GB USB pen drive will do. That way you don’t have to worry about losing your database data in the unlikely event of your database crashing or a power cut.
It’s rare we have to do any maintenance on the database itself it just chugs along day after day.
Last updated on: 14th August 2019
at 18:29 PM Europe/London