MB Recaster is a stand alone encoder and can stream to both Shoutcast and Icecast.
MB Recaster has come on leaps and bounds this past couple of years.
The MB Recaster features list includes:
- Capture audio from any sound card, input from microphone, line or stereo mix
- Up to 4 encoders of any format (Shoutcast v1 / v2, Icecast)
- Codec MP3 24 to 192k, AAC+ 16 to 96k, AAC 128 to 192k, Opus 20 to 192K, OGG 32 to 192K
- Read metadata from an external text file
- Show stats (if available from the streaming server)
- Save current connections count to a text file CurrentListeners.txt
- Get great sound quality with advanced audio processing functions by adding DSP & VST plugins
- PFL of the final mix
- Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 32/64 bits
Did You Know: You can connect the RadioDJ history plugin to the CurrentListeners.txt file in MB Recaster to give you a listener count.
RadioDJ reads the listener count from the .txt file and the History plugin records how many listeners you have on song change.
Last updated on: 7th April 2020
at 16:41 PM Europe/London