I like some of the searches I see coming from Google analytics. One used over the past few days was “free radio broadcast automation software”
I’m guessing they were probably looking for an alternative to another well known radio automation program.
If you’re in the market for some FREE radio broadcasting software.
Then you need Radio DJ FREE radio automation software.
RadioDJ is a pretty fantastic piece of kit we’ve used it for around 5 years now.
Considering it’s free it comes packed with some pretty awesome features.
1) It’s 100% FREE with NO keys, No catches, No online activations or restrictions on use.
2) RadioDJ is so reliable and it will run for weeks/months without a need of a reboot.
3) Great support via the Community Forums.
4) Great sound via the built in sound processing.
5) It’s really simple to create or manage playlists, rotations and events.
6) Music library support. You can create and add as many categories/subcategories you need.
There are more great reasons like the “Online request system” or the “Plugins for streaming” but we will let you download and install RadioDJ and play with it and see for yourself.
A quick & easy to follow tutorial on setting RadioDJ up can be found Here
Of course should you have any issues setting things up then just head to the RadioDJ Community Forums for more help and advice.
Top Tip: Try searching the RadioDJ forums for an answer to your problem.
There’s a good chance your question has been answered a few times before!
You really don’t need to spend $$$ on online radio software EVER again. RadioDJ is FREE radio broadcast software that will perform like a star.
Last updated on: May 17th, 2017
at 13:17 PM Europe/London