DSP stacker for RadioDJ 1.8.2
Here are basic instructions on how to install it.
1) Download the files needed from Here Unzip the folder.
2) Inside the “root” folder you will find a file called “bass_wadsp.dll” place this file inside the main RadioDJ program folder.
3) Copy the Plugin_DSP.dll and Plugin_DSP.xml files into the plugin folder within RadioDJ.
4) Also Place any Winamp DSP plugins you want to use inside the plugin folder.
5) Start RadioDJ go to Options and click the plugins button.In the list you should see this screen.
Highlight the DSP plugin and click “Show”
If you have got the right DSP files inside the plugins folder you should see them listed inside the plugin like this.
Higlight the DSP you want to use from the top list and click + to add it to the list of DSP’s you wish to use. The DSP plugin should now be visible.
* AltaCast DSP still throws an error at RDJ shutdown. It’s in the DSP itself, not the host plugin.
* SoundSolution still slams CPU to 100% if you stop RDJ before removing it.
This is listed as a plugin for v.1.8.2 as it will NOT work with the new 2.0.0 version of RadioDJ.
Update: 22nd December 2017
A new version of RadioDJ has been released its generally recommended you update.
Important: Plugins from v1.8.2 will NOT work with v2.0.0
Last updated on: December 22nd, 2017
at 11:31 AM Europe/London