“It seems we’ve put a few noses out of joint because of the posts we’ve written on this blog/website. It’s really sad that we have had to write this page to deal with those people.
We are after all entitled to an opinion on things even if you don’t agree with our views!”
1) This site is a personal website and is in no way affiliated with RadioDJ, RadioDJ is written, compiled and coded by Marius Vaida.
1a) When we refer to “WE” or “US” on this website we mean myself and my coding partner, I don’t mean the developer of RadioDJ.
2) We do NOT write any of the program code for RadioDJ We simply supply tutorials & download links for the software.
3) We will choose to promote RadioDJ free radio automation software however we want, whether that be via this website or social media accounts.
For the record:
We do NOT Spam anyone in relation to RadioDJ. We suggest RadioDJ as a solution to people having “issues” with other radio automation software.
People don’t have to take our advice. We don’t force anyone to use the program!
4) What is written on this website is personal opinion about certain pieces of software and general musings about the world of Internet radio (some good, some bad) that’s how blogs generally tend to go. Just because we’ve had a slightly different experience from other people with certain software
It does NOT give you the right to: Abuse, bully, belittle, spam, stalk, ridicule or otherwise harass us!
4a) We don’t have to explain ourselves or our posts to anyone!
4b) We won’t put up with abuse from trolls on social media (Block works wonders)
4c) If you don’t like this blog then it’s really simple DON’T READ IT! No one forces you
5) If you have a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) complaint related to content or software on this website please feel free to contact us via the DMCA page.
6) If we feel a piece of radio automation software needs testing and then reviewing then it is up to us what we write. Whether that review be “good or bad” depends on our experience when setting up that piece of software up to test it.
We test software frequently & sometimes we test it to destruction, although it isn’t that hard to find a weak point in some software. Don’t be annoyed with us for pointing out glaring bugs, errors and flaws in your software.
7) All DEMO web scripts/Wordpress plugins on this site are downloaded at the user’s own risk we cannot guarantee they will be 100% secure. The scripts are a pointer as to how you can code your PHP website to show now playing info or requests.
The RadioDJ PHP scripts supplied via this website are a completely separate project from the developer of RadioDJ
If you don’t know how to code or work something. Search Google or the radio forums for tips & tricks. The information is out there if you look.
8) We reserve the right to secure our pages/websites/servers however we please. If we find your IP address is involved in malicious/suspicious activity against this website or our servers.
- Then your IP will be blocked by our servers automatically
- Offenders IP addresses may also be reported to the relevant authorities
We hope we don’t have to report you or even ban you at server level so please be warned.
9) Shoutcast v1/v2 client downloads are NOT available from this website Radionomy don’t appear to like other people supplying copies of their software.
9a) Please Note: Altacast software is no longer distributed from this website. Anyone wanting copies of those pieces of software will have to search Their Website for a copy.
11) Software downloaded from this website is done so at the users own risk
This also applies to any Website Scripts that we may publish from time to time.
While we try to ensure that software supplied via this website is free from malware/viruses/spyware. We cannot guarantee it will be compatible with your computer or operating system.
(e.g: RadioDJ may not work on Linux/Wine at present or software may not work on old operating systems)
We accept zero liability if software downloaded from this website or external link fails to work on your PC.
12) We’ve recently been accused of misleading people with posts about software on this website.
A) All posts pertaining to free software are 100% truthful & factual. RadioDJ really is 100% FREE
B) The problems documented about Spacial Audio & SAM Broadcaster have happened to us or another user of the software at some time or another.
We’d like to know how we’re misleading people? Free software means just that FREE
Please Note: Future versions of RadioDJ may have paid for features but the program will still be free for those who require basic automation.
13) We only supply links to the downloads of software. We cannot be held liable for any external links on this website. If you feel a link on this blog is breaking some DMCA rule somewhere please let us know via the form on the DMCA page and we’ll decide on how to handle it.
14) We often quote posts from social media, AFAIK We don’t have to ask your permission to quote your social media post as its been put in the public domain.
15) If you would like to contribute towards the development of any website scripts we’ve published you can of course make a donation via PayPal.
Downloads provided from this website are now all on external links no software is hosted by us on our servers. Its all up in that fluffy cloud thingy!
Now for the boring bit
Make yourself a brew and put your feet up first.
All clauses of this disclaimer apply to the disclaimer itself, except for this first sentence. All other disclaimers that may be found on this site, or sites linked to herein, are obviously subsets of this disclaimer and/or invalid, illegal, or fattening. This disclaimer is provided for informational, misinformational and meta informational purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer for anything whatsoever. All views are either my own, the next door neighbours, the next door neighbour’s cat, or out the window. All meta information, HTML tags, photographs, artwork, text, opinions, ideas, facts or factoids contained in this site are either my own, and therefore are Copyright ©1997-2015 by DJ Garybaldy, or duly licensed from and/or attributed to the writers, owners or copyright holders, or in good faith presumed to be in the public domain; however, you’re free to copy, reproduce, expand, excerpt or adapt this disclaimer to your own purposes, at your own risk, as long as you assume all responsibility for doing so. Screenshots and quotes are produced to review or critique their respective posts as defined under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1998 (sections 29,30 and 138) All comments published in public forums are under the exclusive responsibility of the respective posters and may be subject to separate copyright provisions and disclaimers; however, I reserve the right to edit, delete, curtate or eliminate all comments on personal whim. This shall be subject to no criteria of reasonableness. All posters to such forums must implicitly accept the full provisions of this disclaimer. All products, brands and company names mentioned will probably be trademarks or trade names of the respective companies and you should mentally insert the appropriate ™, ©, ® or whatever wherever appropriate. Any links to external sites and any comments about the contents thereof should not be construed as endorsement, tolerance, approval or disapproval of such contents, even if such comments overtly purport to do so. E-mail me if you have detected a demonstrable copyright violation. 90% of all cited statistics may have been made up on the spot. Before entering this site be sure to make at least two back-up copies of your mind and other important data on other media to protect against data loss. Brains sold separately. Sense of humor must be provided by third parties. Caveat Browsor. Use, duplication, disclosure or ritual exorcism of this information by the Government (any Government) is subject to the restrictions of physical laws. There is no conscious attempt made nor desire extant to libel or otherwise cause malicious damage, loss, public contempt, defamation, slander, blasphemy, treason, sedition, or ridicule to persons of any gender or even none, cabals, corporations, governments, institutions, corporations, or assemblies of inanimate objects, alien lifeforms, microorganisms, clergy, vegetables, animals, or any collections thereof. No representation whatsoever is made as to the accuracy, political correctness, spelling, syntax, semantics, content or meaning of the graphics, text or downloadable files on this site, or of suitability for use or quoting elsewhere or for any other particular porpoise. As far as I’m concerned all information herein consists solely of sequences of zeroes and ones, being presented as either a satire or a parody of other sequences of zeroes and ones (or even of the ones and zeroes themselves) and neither I nor my service provider can be held responsible for any further interpretation, guesstimate, translation, transliteration, compression, decompression, exegesis, deconstruction, memetic emission or absorption, catalysis, curation, transmogrification, alteration or forgery of such sequences made by either your hardware, software or wetware, or by any intervening data communications channel, even if previously advised of such a possibility. Any actions you take based on whatever you saw, or think you saw, on this site are entirely your own responsibility, so there! This site is directed at reasonably mature people of any age and if you’re not among them, life will be tough. Since all of the Internet’s web pages are interlinked you will sooner than later come to what you may consider an ugly, silly, stupid, obscene or otherwise offensive site. Don’t say I didn’t warn you! No electrons, protons, neutrons, quarks or other sub-atomic particles, or agglomerations thereof, have been knowingly harmed in preparing this site. All quantum fields and/or state vectors related to this site may spontaneously collapse, decohere, and/or go all higgledy-piggledy as soon as you look at them, and I can’t do anything about it. You may have some rights not detailed in this disclaimer but don’t bet on it. Apply only to affected area. Do not use while sleeping, unconscious, or insufficiently caffeinated. For indoor or outdoor use only. Not suitable as a personal flotation device. An optional Internet connection is required. All models are over 18 years of age or the local equivalent. Avoid contact with mucous membranes. Do not insert body parts into moving components. Keep out of children. Contents may settle during shipment or downloading. This disclaimer does not cover hurricane, lightning, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, and other Acts of God, Gods and/or Goddesses, misuse, neglect, leaking batteries, unauthorized repair, damage from improper installation, broken antenna or marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, customer adjustment, genetic drift, random neuronal firing, and incidents owing to airplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles, or dropping the item. Many browsers look alike. Others don’t. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not bend, fold, spindle, mutilate, clone, inflate, deflate, imbibe, or chew. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle, heavy equipment, airplane, hang glider, cellphone, or any powered device inserted into bodily orifices. If a rash, redness, irritation, or swelling develops, discontinue use. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Objects in browser may be closer than they appear. One size fits all. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Not intended for highway use. Not responsible for advice not taken. Disclaimer subject to change without notice. Your mileage may vary. All your disclaimer are belong to us. This supersedes all previous disclaimers. Reading a disclaimer like this all the way to the end may have caused irreversible but not necessarily malign changes to your neural whatchamacallits. Fnord. To have the secret second part of this disclaimer transmitted to you over a telepathic tight-beam channel (at 300 bauds nominal, odd parity), bury a signed non-disclosure agreement and exactly £1000 in consecutively numbered three-pound notes in your backyard and stand by for further instructions.
Last updated on: 22nd November 2018
at 17:10 PM Europe/London