We’ve heard of a few users saying that they couldn’t get RadioDJ to work because their antivirus program flagged it as suspicious.
Last updated on: 15th July 2019
at 10:05 AM Europe/London
You have to wonder what radio automation software authors can do against a tide of cracked/pirated versions of their software.
It’s a particularly noticeable problem with paid for radio playout software offerings.
We did a quick search on a Newsgroup search engine the results looked like this.
Last updated on: 5th May 2020
at 09:43 AM Europe/London
I’ve done a few blog posts about people wanting cracked/pirated copies of SAM Broadcaster Pro.
When I wrote them I had no idea that those posts would take on a life of their own.
Over the past couple of years approx 211,080 people have actively looked at the SAM Broadcaster patch/key/crack posts on this website according to Google Analytics stats.
We knew SAM Broadcaster was a popular program when it came to radio automation software being cracked/patched. We had no idea that there were so many desperate idiots (Lets not Mince words) wanting to get their hands on an illegal copy of SAM Pro/SAM Cast/SAM DJ!
Last updated on: 19th October 2019
at 19:01 PM Europe/London
Users of the software have often reported that they cannot run SAM Broadcaster without the program taking up ALL of the computers CPU & resources.
I saw this on a post on a forum recently.
Users shouldn’t be having those sort of issues on machines with that amount of RAM.
Ever since the early days SAM Broadcaster the program has always required huge amounts of the CPU/memory especially when trying to import music or run PAL Scripts.
Last updated on: 6th March 2020
at 15:11 PM Europe/London
Recently read a post on a forum where someone was listing the radio software they had worked with over the years.
When it came to SAM Broadcaster Pro they had this to say.
“I don’t care what everyone else says there is so much evidence that this piece of software was never intended for radio”
We’ve had SAM Broadcaster crash on us more than once while trying to run an online radio stream.
Last updated on: 15th March 2020
at 17:44 PM Europe/London
I visited the SAM Broadcaster page on Facebook recently and saw this post.
1. We have numerous remote DJs who want to do shows on our station and to purchase DJ Seats from Spacial Audio for them would work out very very expensive, whereas RadioDJ is FREE
2. We have had numerous problems with SAM that do not seem exclusive to us, remote show script keeps dropping out, crackling when using SAM Live, on Reboot SAM will not connect to the database whether it’s Firebird or SQL, SAM will not restart after system reboot requiring a complete re-install of SAM, encoders stopping for no reason at all, plus various other issues. Now I could cope with these problems if SAM was free but we paid for this software which is flaky to say the least.
3. SAM freezing when searching for tracks
4. RadioDJ is much more pleasing to the eye
5. RadioDJ looks much more professional
6. In our tests RadioDJ has been far more stable with no freezing or crashing
7. Our remote DJs can use RadioDJ for free which means our costs are substantially reduced.
8. RadioDJ has everything on one screen making it much more user friendly.
9. RadioDJ Cartwalls are much easier to use and setup.
We have tried SAM on various different machines and encountered the same problems whereas we have installed RadioDJ on various different machines and not had a single problem.
It seems the person manning the social media accounts for Spacial Audio has since deleted the post.
Last updated on: 16th December 2019
at 09:44 AM Europe/London
We recently heard reports of antivirus programs flagging up the RadioDJ program files as suspicious.
Avast, Bitdefender, Norton were all flagging up, deleting and quarantining perfectly safe program files.
It annoys us when AV software flags up a perfectly safe program as being infected when it isn’t.
We had the same sort of issues with the RadioDJ.exe a while back. We sent the RadioDJ.exe file to the antivirus company and they came back with this.
Last updated on: 14th September 2019
at 13:03 PM Europe/London
It’s been another one of those periods where we’ve seen people searching for cracked/pirated copies of SAM Broadcaster Pro and its variants on Google Analytics.
Yes it’s another post about cracked copies of SAM Broadcaster! If people didn’t keep wanting pirated software then posts like this wouldn’t need writing.
Last updated on: 4th January 2020
at 11:18 AM Europe/London
Just seen a post on the Spacial Audio forums from a user complaining that they’ve had a SAM Broadcaster clockwheel failure and that SAM was unable to pick any track(s).
“Why does the clockwheel not work on SAM Broadcaster?”
This has been a huge problem with SAM Broadcaster ever since the early versions of the SAM Broadcaster 2.x.x series.
Last updated on: 3rd May 2020
at 18:59 PM Europe/London
Someone recently made a search on Google and landed on this website:
Why is my SAM Broadcaster Pro Crashing?
We’ve also noticed these search terms pop up on our Google Analytics dashboard.
Last updated on: 10th January 2020
at 18:03 PM Europe/London