I’ve done a few blog posts about people wanting cracked/pirated copies of SAM Broadcaster Pro.
When I wrote them I had no idea that those posts would take on a life of their own.
Over the past couple of years over 211,080 people have actively looked at the SAM Broadcaster patch/key/crack posts on this website according to Google Analytics stats.
We knew SAM Broadcaster was a popular program when it came to radio automation software being cracked/patched. We had no idea that there were so many desperate idiots (Lets not Mince words) wanting to get their hands on an illegal copy of SAM Pro/SAM Cast/SAM DJ!
I visited the SAM Broadcaster page on Facebook recently and saw this post.
We are considering dumping SAM Broadcaster in favour of Radio DJ & RadioCaster there are various reasons for this:
1. We have numerous remote DJs who want to do shows on our station and to purchase DJ Seats from Spacial Audio for them would work out very very expensive, whereas RadioDJ is FREE
2. We have had numerous problems with SAM that do not seem exclusive to us, remote show script keeps dropping out, crackling when using SAM Live, on Reboot SAM will not connect to the database whether it’s Firebird or SQL, SAM will not restart after system reboot requiring a complete re-install of SAM, encoders stopping for no reason at all, plus various other issues. Now I could cope with these problems if SAM was free but we paid for this software which is flaky to say the least.
3. SAM freezing when searching for tracks
4. RadioDJ is much more pleasing to the eye
5. RadioDJ looks much more professional
6. In our tests RadioDJ has been far more stable with no freezing or crashing
7. Our remote DJs can use RadioDJ for free which means our costs are substantially reduced.
8. RadioDJ has everything on one screen making it much more user friendly.
9. RadioDJ Cartwalls are much easier to use and setup.
We have tried SAM on various different machines and encountered the same problems whereas we have installed RadioDJ on various different machines and not had a single problem.
It seems the person manning the social media accounts for Spacial Audio has since deleted the post.