Do you use RadioDJ and have a WordPress website? Are you looking for some form of web integration?
Then you need the WordPress plugin for RadioDJ v0.7.0
* Enhancement: Make sure tracks in playlist queue can’t be requested
* Enhancement: Added option to disable name input field for requests
* Enhancement: Added option for request per-IP-address limit duration
* Fix: Check request limit using selected time interval rather than comparing date
* Enhancement: Option to disable IP address detection for visitors behind a proxy
* Enhancement: Added options to disable request submission and display a message
* Enhancement: Option to control track types available for requests
* Enhancement: Option to control track types displayed by [now-playing] shortcode
* Enhancement: Display a dismissible notification when request submission is disabled
It’s not that difficult to install the plugin on WordPress if you follow a few simple steps.
1) Download the WordPress plugin from Here
2) Go into your wordpress dashboard. Click on Plugins and add new plugin. Upload the .zip file by clicking install.