Saw an advert pop up on social media this week from bloke promoting a website called “How to use RadioDJ”
The latest newsletter from Spacial Audio popped into one of my mailboxes this morning.
So they’re claiming that the development team have fixed the bugs that caused SAM Broadcaster to crash?
Recently noticed a couple of users complaining they were having performance issues with the machine they were running RadioDJ on.
It’s since transpired that they had other programs/processes open when they had the problems.
For this past week we’ve been having ongoing technology/computer problems.
RadioDJ was acting strangely, Large gaps of silence between tracks and some tracks were being cut off prematurely.
I knew when we started having these issues that it definitely wasn’t the software at fault.
In RadioDJ free radio automation software you have the ability to control what metadata the listener sees when a song, request or jingle plays.
We regularly get people asking how they can hide the artist & title of a Jingle or track form showing in the stream.
Look under Options>Options>Stream Titles: This is where the magic happens.
I saw a few days back that Spacial Audio had released SAM Broadcaster 2016.1
Now before you say “OH he’s bashing SAM again” I’m not!
I’m just making my observations as to what happened when I went to test it. I just wish those observations weren’t the same as when I tested the 2015 versions of SAM. Things seemed to be OK until after about 20 minutes…