Song Title Updater
This is a useful tool if you are using encoding software which doesn’t support title updating.
It’s easy enough to configure and use.
2) Unzip & place the .exe file on the C:\ drive outside of the program folder.
3) Create a blank folder on the C:\ drive called “Titles” (Make sure it has the correct read/write permissions)
4) Point the title updater to the titles directory.
5) Enter your Shoutcast/Icecast server details. Click server type for Icecast or shoutcast v1 or v2.
6) If your radio software has a NowPlaying.txt or similar select text file and browse to where the .txt file is.
7) Click start and if all goes to plan you should have automatic title updates.
Just rinse and repeat if you have multiple servers to update the titles on.
Give the other instances of the program a different name (e.g: songtitleup2.exe)
Note: All downloads supplied as seen.
Last updated on: June 1st, 2017
at 10:14 AM Europe/London