Do you use RadioDJ and have a WordPress website? Are you looking for some form of web integration?
Then you need the WordPress plugin for RadioDJ v0.7.0
* Enhancement: Make sure tracks in playlist queue can’t be requested
* Enhancement: Added option to disable name input field for requests
* Enhancement: Added option for request per-IP-address limit duration
* Fix: Check request limit using selected time interval rather than comparing date
* Enhancement: Option to disable IP address detection for visitors behind a proxy
* Enhancement: Added options to disable request submission and display a message
* Enhancement: Option to control track types available for requests
* Enhancement: Option to control track types displayed by [now-playing] shortcode
* Enhancement: Display a dismissible notification when request submission is disabled
It’s not that difficult to install the plugin on WordPress if you follow a few simple steps.
1) Download the WordPress plugin from Here
2) Go into your wordpress dashboard. Click on Plugins and add new plugin. Upload the .zip file by clicking install.
3) Go to Installed Plugins and activate the RadioDJ plugin.
4) Go to settings and click on RadioDJ Options.
5) Enter your SQL database details.
Radio DJ Server: Your external IP or address where the SQL server is hosted. (e.g 220.127.116.11)
RadioDJ Username: The name of the SQL user (See this link to create a new SQL user)
Database Name: The name of your RadioDJ database.
Password: The password you chose when setting up your SQL database.
The other options are pretty straight forward just change the settings how you want them.
Then click on “Save changes” If you have entered your DB details correctly then you will need to use the following shortcodes to display what you need.
[now-playing] Shows what’s now playing and what has recently played.
[top-tracks] Shows the top played tracks.
[top-albums] Shows the top played albums.
[top-artists] Shows the top played artists.
[track-requests] Shows the track list so users can request a song.
[top-requested] Shows the top requested tracks.
If everything has gone to plan you should see this on your WordPress site.
Last updated: 20th February, 2017.