If the worst happens and something should go wrong when installing or configuring software and you ask for help on the software manufacturers forum it might help if you supply details of any error messages or crash reports when you post.
RadioDJ .NET errors usually look like this. Though it’s rare to see one once the software is properly setup.
You copy the error message from the “details” window & paste that info onto the forums using the code tags (#) button at the top of the post builder.
Reasons why you should use RadioDJ free radio automation software:
1) It’s FREE for use by anyone with NO restrictions.
2) Its a really stable program and works for weeks/months without a restart
3) Perfect sound quality with the built in sound processing your stream will sound great.
4) Easy to manage Rotations & Events for all your automation needs.
5) Amazing crossfading songs will mix perfectly together.
6) Great Music library support. You add and create categories as needed.
7) No keys required! RadioDJ doesn’t require a key code to unlock the full benefits of the program.
8) Great support if should something go wrong on the RadioDJ Community Forums
We could go on and give you more reasons like the request system or the plugins for streaming to Shoutcast/Icecast.
But the best reason to use RadioDJ is also the the first point I made.
“The program is 100% FREE for use by any DJ or any radio station. You can run multiple radio streams if you so desire. Or if you’re not a DJ It can still be used as a home music automation system”
We know of a RadioDJ user who runs 4 streams using the software.
You CANNOT do that with other radio automation programs such as SAM Broadcaster, Without it costing you hundreds of $$$ (4 × $299 = $1196) as they require you to have as separate licence per station.
Make the switch to RadioDJ free radio automation software today you won’t regret it!
There are NO hidden fees/catches with RadioDJ just 100% FREE radio automation software that works.
Over the last couple of years now Spacial audio have gone with a subscription based model for the newer versions of SAM Broadcaster. Nothing wrong with that I hear you say…
“However should your subscription run out part way through the year, You are left stuck with the last version of SAM Broadcaster your subscription was eligible for & you would need to pay out $$$ all over again to upgrade to the latest version”
I saw a post on the Winamp/Shoutcast forums this morning. It would appear Winamp and Shoutcast are now partly owned by a company called Vivendi.
“Winamp is back… in the hands of a major corporation: Vivendi has acquired a 64.4 percent stake in Radionomy, the European online radio services company that owns Winamp and Shoutcast as well as the online radio ad marketplace Targetspot.
Vivendi owns the likes of Universal Music Group, Canal+ and Dailymotion.
You can read more about this story at the following links.