How do you import a stream into RadioDJ?
1) Open Track import from the options menu;
2) Select track category as “Radio Shows” set a genre and subcategory;
3) Select track type as “Internet Stream”;
4) Paste the address of the server you want to relay such as this; (e.g 126.96.36.199:8000)
5) Give it a Name from the details tab & then click import;
6) Then set an event up to load it as a track at the time you want to start relaying the stream;
7) After you have finished relaying the stream just set another event up to start playing the next track;
It really is that simple! Importing Shoutcast/Icecast streams in RadioDJ shouldn’t be difficult.