This page was written by the Server Administrator in conjunction with the Website Owner (hereafter referred to as ‘Us’ or ‘We’).
On the 30th July 2015, We received two Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notices from a third party software provider in relation to this website. These were promptly responded to, and the DMCA notice was retracted.
However, this action has led Us to give clarification on the content of this site and material hosted on it, so here it is:
This website is dedicated to radio automation software, in particular a piece of free radio automation software called RadioDJ.
If you search this blog, you will find many keywords relating to cracks, serials, key generators etc… These are all in the context of (e.g.) “Why use pirate software when there is a free, legal alternative” without exception.
We would like to make it perfectly clear that this website, and indeed this server:
- Does not host serial numbers,
- Does not host cracks,
- Does not host pirated software (warez),
- Does not host key generators,
- Does not host information on reverse engineering or otherwise bypassing software copy protection,
- Does not host illegal content of any kind,
- Does not link to any material listed above hosted elsewhere.
This site is a personal website and is in no way affiliated with RadioDJ, nor do we receive any form of benefits, remuneration or compensation (either directly or indirectly) for promoting the use of RadioDJ.
Use of screenshots
Most images on this site are screenshots. The use of screenshots is generally considered fair use: “Reproduction for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship or research is not copyright infringement. This probably covers most blogs and personal websites.” Source: LawGeek
I think my work has been copied!
If you believe your work has been copied in any way that is likely to constitute copyright infringement, please contact Us in the first instance using the form below and We will remedy the situation as soon as possible and inform you once completed. Please state which page you believe is infringing copyright, and which specific item or section.
If you still feel that you need to file a DMCA request please provide Us with the following information:
- A signature (physical or electronic) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing or that you claim is the subject of the infringing activity and is to be removed or have access to some disabled, and information sufficient to allow Us to locate the material.
- Enough information for Us to contact you, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is complete, accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please note, this address is for DMCA complaints only with valid information supplied, and all other unsolicited e-mail will not be answered.
Last updated on: March 26th, 2017
at 16:38 PM Europe/London